WHAT CAN YOU AFFORD?
We have partnered with the best in the business, Mortgage Max Bond Broking Firm. They saw the need to meet their clients on our clients’ schedules and are one of few originators available after hours and over weekends to do business. Their services are obligation free, but an absolute necessity for the anticipated property purchaser.
TO GET PREQUALIFIED, WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
FICA Documents Required
Latest 3 months’ payslips (income to be verified against bank account);
If in receipt of allowances or variable pay, then 6 months’ latest payslips are required;
- Detailed Income and Expenditure statement, signed by applicant(s);
- Latest 3 months’ bank statements, of the primary bank account, where the nett salary & debit orders reflect. Must be non-internet, stamped bank statements;
- If in receipt of variable income, then 6 months’ latest statements will be required;
- Statement of Assets and Liabilities; and
- If applicant is not a SA citizen, copy of residence and work permit.
Self Employed Applicants